Sunday, September 18, 2011

Finally Done

Well that was a long week! I'm very glad it's over with. It's funny because I haven't eaten much today either, but there's something about that being my choice that makes the easier to deal with. I had a vanilla mousse at midnight last night and then Taco Bell and a bloody Mary for brunch today. Something liberating about that!
I learnt a lot this week, things that are on the earlier list, but also that you need to think about calories per penny when eating on such a tight budget. Getting a healthy meal doesn't mean you'll get enough food to sustain you and your brain.
I'm sad I didn't manage to do a better job of managing food, drinks and exercise. I don't think I'm a good enough eater to manage such a challenge and not feel like crap most of the time. I like what I like and it was hard to go outside of that. Plus I spend entirely too much money on beverages. The beverages I drink don't have any calories in them, which is fine for weight control, but terrible for managing to sustain life on a tight budget.
I have a new appreciation for people who have to live of benefits everyday. It is not enough money. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment