Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Will Work for Food

Yup, I'm feeling much better today as I ate a full meal last night. I'm not snippy or grumpy today. I am helping a friend with SEO for her work website and in return they fed me dinner. I know some don't agree with that, but I feel bargaining and using alternative ways to get food should count, so long as I don't just but it.
For the last 4 days, I hope not to have to do that, as I get to be at home every morning and can make food I need for the day.
So far today I have spent $0.29 on breakfast, which was a cup of Frosted Flakes and half a cup of milk. That's only 200 calories, so I was starving by 10:30 and ate half of my peanut butter and banana sandwich and a diet coke. At noon I had the remaining PB and B and another diet coke.
Total as of 2:22pm: $1.78
$0.29 breakfast
$0.84 diet coke
$0.65 lunch
I may have a snack in a bit and plenty for dinner of some sort. This really is a lot easier at home than out and about.

No comments:

Post a Comment