Saturday, September 10, 2011

T-1

Today I went to Trader Joes and bought the food for the week. I spent $43, which is $10 over budget and doesn't include Diet Coke. However, I wont eat all of the food I bought, as in I wont get through all 12 eggs or the whole box of cereal, so I have tapped the receipt up in my food cupboard so I can work out the per unit cost when making a meal.

Tomorrow I am going on a long run and we are all going for brunch afterwards. This will suck as I will have to take my own food and eat a sandwich while everyone else chows down on eggs and pancakes - my 2 favorite things!

I'm also having a hard time and the thing people want to do is take me for food and wine, with the exception of Tuesday when friends are cooking for me, I have to wait out the week and not go out.


No comments:

Post a Comment